1 Sept 2013

Flower Garden

Just a quickie I have been making envelops for Christmas for my stall and thought about making fabric ones
Well here are two of them to show you,.
I am really pleased with the results and they look fab, I have made two different designs at the moment but will be doing a few more . You can find these on my Folksy shop 


I stitched the flowers with one strand of embroidery thread and enjoyed every minute of it , I made these with precious gifts being given in them ... They would truly make a statement from the giver  and they can be kept forever as a reminder to unlike gift boxes.











The back is lovely to and has as much style as the front, with a vintage embroidered flower,
organza ribbon and beads.









This one has lovely Daisy's on it and is done on natural linen.



I hope you like them as much as me. Mell's ♥



No comments: